An online basic chainsaw safety training class for Canada compliance. This course covers basic chain saw safety as it relates to tree trimming, disaster clean-up, forestry and more. I-CAB Recognized.
Statistics have shown that there are certain inherent dangers associated with chainsaw operations, even during normal working conditions. A chainsaw can be a very dangerous piece of equipment; most of these injuries and deaths are due to several basic hazards. This course will discuss some of the more common hazards associated with chainsaw operations and show you how to recognize these hazards and avoid them.
I-CAB Recognized Course
- The anatomy of a chainsaw.
- How to do an inspection of a saw.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Safe operating practice.
- Hazards associated with chainsaws.
- Approximately 45 minutes
- Testing throughout the session (a mark of 80% is required to receive certification)
This online chainsaw safety course is a quick and efficient way to get trained and ready for the job. Aside from operator safety training, you’ll learn valuable cutting tips and techniques.