• Post-secondary study with a specialization in business marketing, communications, sales
• Experience supervising staff / being part of a management team
• Experience and knowledge in marketing strategies, sales and customer relations
• Strong computer skills and an intricate knowledge of windows based software programs such as ACT! and MS Office, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written command of the English language
• Extremely organized and comfortable in dealing with various distractions on a daily basis
• Relevant training & experience coordinating and maintaining corporate social media presence.
We are always looking for professional, dynamic individuals who are excited about teaching the essential skills of First Aid to individuals from all walks of life.
Join our team of energetic Instructors who teach CPR & First Aid/BLS/Babysitting. If you want to work part-time or more and get paid a competitive wage of $18/hr. +, this might be for you.
Excellent command of the English language is mandatory to deliver our programs.
Part time to Full time work at our Edmonton training facility is available mostly weekdays, weekends and some evenings required.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
or hand deliver your resume to: Suite 103 – 11710 Kingsway Avenue Edmonton Alberta
First Aid Instructors required for Third Party Delivery
Are you a motivated self starter with an interest in starting your own consulting company? Join our team of Third Party Providers and become a First Aid Instructor with Apex Training Solutions. For further details, contact us at (780) 429-6757 or visit the Apex website.
Apex Training Solutions Inc.
Suite 103 11710 Kingsway Avenue
Edmonton AB T5G 0X5