Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Our fast- paced award winning company is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. As the primary voice and face of our fast growing companies, this individual will be responsible for operating a multi-line telephone system and redirecting calls to the appropriate individuals in the office. Registering customers for courses by phone and in person will also be required. This position requires an individual who loves helping people, is genuinely friendly, personable and has outstanding telephone and customer service skills. Use of a customized registration system and customer database are key in this position and accuracy with these programs is a very high priority. Must have excellent verbal and written command of the English language.
· Grade 12 graduate or equivalent
· Post-secondary study in Office Administration / Reception
· Expertise using a multi-line telephone system and able to manage a high volume of calls.
· Experience in Reception and Administrative Support
· Skilled with personal computers in a Window’s environment and knowledge of common software such as Microsoft Office.
JOB FUNCTION / DESCRIPTION:
· Answering and redirecting calls to the appropriate individuals in the office.
· Course registration via phone, email, internet and in person, payment processing
· Reception and administrative responsibilities as required
Salary range of $30,000 – $35,000/yr
Paid benefits after 3 months
Consideration will only be given to those who submit their resumes in person. E-mail or fax submissions will not be considered.
ATTN: Joanne Arsenault, Office Manager
#103 – 11710 Kingsway Avenue Edmonton Alberta.
Self Employment Opportunities
First Aid Instructors required for Third Party Delivery
Are you a motivated self starter with an interest in starting your own consulting company? Join our team of Third Party Providers and become a First Aid Instructor with Apex Training Solutions. For further details, contact us at (780) 429-6757 or visit the Apex website.
Apex Training Solutions Inc.
Suite 103 11710 Kingsway Avenue
Edmonton AB T5G 0X5