Please contact us directly by phone to book into this course. We can be reached at 780-429-6757 M-F between 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Please note that the courses listed on our calendar are combined (Forklift Operator and Telehandler Operator) The combined course is 8 hours and costs $245.00 plus GST
If you wish to take only Telehandler Operator Training, course details are below:
Telehandler Operator Length of Course: 4-6 hours ($170 plus GST)
Must have a Valid Drivers License
- Touchback Safety Inc.
- Valid 3 years
- Complies with Industry and Workplace Health and Safety Standards
Also known as Zoomboom the operator will :
- Learn the requirements of WH&S Regulation.
- Have completed both formal instruction and hands on training under the direction of a competent, experienced trainer.
- Exhibit an awareness of the purpose, function and basic concepts of Telehandler operation.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the types and purposes of different decals associated with Telehandlers.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of control functions for a specific Telehandler
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Telehandler steering and maneuverability.
- Possess an ability to adequately judge the available visibility to ensure safe operation.
- Be able to quickly and accurately determine machine capacity and stability for various types of loads.
- Perform machine pre-use inspection.
- Identify the condition of the surfaces for safe operation.
- Demonstrate the ability to manipulate, stack and unstack the type of loads to be handled
- Identify hazardous locations on the work site.
- Be capable of safely operating on ramps and other sloped surfaces.