SafeCheck™ Advanced Alberta Food Safety Certification is a recognized training course in Food Sanitation and Hygiene by the Minster of Health under Section 31 of the Alberta Public Health Act Food Regulation.
Length of Course: 8 hours
- SafeCheck™ – Canadian Food Safety Group
- Valid 5 years
- Recognized Canada Wide
- Complies with Provincial Food Regulations
- Laws and regulations in Alberta
- How food can make us sick
- Food safety hazards
- Employee & visitor hygiene
- Facilities & Equipment
- Purchasing, receiving & equipment
- Preparing & serving food
- Pest control
- Food safety program
Upon successful completion of written exam, student will receive certificate by mail within 4 weeks.