This Course will provide participants with an understanding of the hazards associated with being a Flagger/TCP. This Course also provides information about employer and worker responsibilities, equipment, apparel and safe work practices and procedures.
Length of Course: 4 hours
- Spectrum Safety Services
- Valid 3 years
- Approved by the Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA)
- Complies Workplace Health & Safety Standards
- Legislated responsibilities for the employer and the flagger
- Developing a training program for workers with varying levels of flagging experience
- A flagger’s responsibility to protect themselves, co-workers, and the public
- Correct flagging practices, procedures, equipment, and clothing
- Communicating with co-workers and the public
- Dealing with emergency vehicles and other exceptional situations
Student will receive certificate upon successful completion of written exam.